Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bottom lip

My bottom lip is fucked as hell.
It's chapped, first of all. Dry and scaley, like lizard skin. I bite pieces off and hope people don't notice that I'm bleeding from the mouth. They'll think I have an injury way worse than it actually is, like internal bleeding or something. No, I'm fine. I just have a picking habit.
Secondly, its scabby and ripped on the inside. My inner cheek is also guilty of this. There's this one particular spot on the left side that has a constant taste of blood and metal, and it hurts dully whenever I swallow. From the mirror, I can see it's white, as if there is a flap of skin that hasn't scabbed up there. But I can tell it's a crater, as I've felt with my tongue. To the right side of my lip, there's a torn, ripped section, sort of like a path of pricklebushes on a trail.
It really sucks. I like salty foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment